Sainte-Thérèse real estate broker
Welcome to this presentation page for Sainte-Thérèse, a city located on the North Shore of Montreal.
Pierre F. Legault and Beverly Ann Rowe of the North Shore Real Estate team are pleased to offer you their professional services to sell or buy a property in this charming municipality located at the foot of the Laurentians.
The professionals at Courtiers immobiliers Rive-Nord are well acquainted with the various players in the real estate market, the nuts and bolts of real estate transactions and the specifics of the real estate market in the Sainte-Thérèse area.
They'll help you showcase your property and present it in its best light to potential buyers. Take advantage of their experience to find the best purchase offers and sell your property quickly and at the best price. Their experience will save you time and money. For a free evaluation of your project, call them at
Sainte-Thérèse, city of arts, culture and knowledge
Sainte-Thérèse is well known for its many high-quality educational institutions. But above all, it is a city where it is pleasant to live," one can read in various media and on the Internet. Located between the cities of Boisbriand and Blainville, at the crossroads of two major highways, the 15 and the 640, living here is like living a few minutes from Laval (Sainte-Rose, 15 km), downtown Montreal (33 km) and the ski slopes of the Saint-Sauveur valley (40 km). The efficient public transportation service with its commuter train and bus network contribute to this.
In a few figures, Sainte-Thérèse is...
- 26 377 residents
- 87,7 % of the population is aged 15 years and over
- The median age of the population is 45.6 years
- Area of 9.4 km2
- Lowest point in relation to sea level: 30 meters
- Highest point above sea level: 75 meters
- The 2023 budget for the City of Sainte-Thérèse is $66 196 501, an increase of $4 856 381 over 2022, for a 7.9% increase
- 127 020 items available in the library
- 103 km of streets
- 32 parks and green spaces
- 17 km of sidewalks
- 126 000 m3 of water treated every day
- 120 km of aqueduct network
- 83 km of storm sewers
- 112 km of sanitary pipes
What to do in Sainte-Thérèse?
Sainte-Thérèse offers you the best of both worlds: a peaceful and pleasant suburb combined with a rich and stimulating urban environment. Whether you are accompanied by your family, friends or alone, you will find something to suit your preferences. Let's see what the municipality's website has to offer new residents:
Sainte-Thérèse Heritage Route (Source: City of Sainte-Thérèse)
- Discover the City's 29 parks and activity sites perfect for strolling, stretching the kids, working out or just relaxing.
- Many sports fields are available to citizens in all seasons to practice their favorite pastimes!
- Fans of cultural evenings can enjoy a variety of programs at the Cabaret BMO Sainte-Thérèse and the Théâtre Lionel-Groulx.
- Skateboarders and scooterists can perfect their skills at the Skate Plaza in Ducharme Park.
- Cool off in the summer with outdoor water features and water games.
- Discover the Parc du Domaine Vert, a forest park located in an urban environment. Many outdoor activities can be practiced there all year long.
- Visit the Village of Sainte-Thérèse, which is known for its warm character and good addresses. A walk in the Village and you will be charmed!
- Bring your kids to TAG E-Karting and Fun; Electric go-karting on a three-level track, state-of-the-art laser chase, social bowling, axe throwing, 7D cinema, virtual reality arena, arcade, etc.
- The Jardin des Sources is one of Sainte-Thérèse's best kept secrets, a true urban oasis where you can reconnect with nature. To visit without moderation! Located in the heart of the city of Sainte-Thérèse, the Jardin des Sources is a perfect green space where you can practice different activities and enjoy magnificent views.
- Visit historic buildings such as the Lesage piano factory, the Théâtre Lionel-Groulx and the Maison Lachaîne.
- City of Sainte-Thérèse
- Statistical profile